- Treat others how you would like to be treated, even though some may be difficult.
- Give back to others, the more you give the more you get in return.
- Live within your means, buying more does not equate to happiness.
- Face your fears head on. Step outside your comfort zone to help eliminate fear, anxiety and negative thoughts that can stand in your way of success.
- Re-evaluate events in your everyday life. Tell yourself that maybe things aren’t so bad.
- Practice mindful mediation. Allow feelings and thoughts to pass through your mind without judging or reacting to them; that helps create a sense of detachment from negative experiences.
- Take control over how you feel instead of letting feelings control you. A sense that you control your destiny can help you bounce back from setbacks and maximize your enjoyment of life.
- Laugh. Use positive feelings to counter negative ones.
- Be fully engaged. Get involved in activities that are meaningful to you, whether it’s a career, hobby, sport or volunteering.
Apply These Words of Wisdom To Your Life…
Previous post: YP Tip: Drinking Water